Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions stipulate the rights and duties of the relations between Adrop s.r.o., based at Vinohradská 2165/48, 120 00 Praha 2, IČ 27312925, DIČ CZ27312925, registered in Commercial Register under the municipal court in Prague, file reference C 152307, email: email@example.com, phone number: 731203000 ("Adrop" or "vendor") and client or recipient under an agreed contract for services ("experience") or for purchase of goods.
The experience can be ordered online at www.activeczech.com ("online store"). The experience is embodied into a voucher.
Unless stated otherwise, Adrop advises that there are no limitations regarding providing the service or delivery. Adrop will not charge extra fees for remote communication or similar fees. There may be subsequent charges for delivery. The prices of goods and services are stated in EUR, including all legally required fees. In case the client is the consumer, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract (unless stated otherwise below) within two weeks, as stated below.
The voucher and the contract become invalid as soon as the experience is consumed or the validity date on the voucher is reached.
The provider may decline to provide the experience in case the client or recipient or other present persons are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances or are not medically eligible for the experience.
When one of the parties of this contract is the consumer, all relations not governed by these Terms and Conditions are governed by act no. 89/2012 Coll. of the Civil Code and act no. 634/1992 Coll., protection of consumers and later modifications. When one of the parties is a different legal subject, the relations not governed by these Terms and Conditions are governed by the Civil Code.
The online store
The online store is an electronic shop with a booking system provided by Adrop online, which mediates the experience and offers the goods to clients.
The provider is a person unrelated to Adrop that at the booked placed and time executes the experience based on the voucher for a client. The provider operates within his own independent business venture and is responsible for possible damage suffered in relation to the experience.
The client is a person who orders the experience or goods. This includes, in particular, the consumer who, by signing and fulfilling a contract, does not act within the scope of a business venture. The client can be a contractor that orders the experience as part of his/her business.
is the client or a third party for whom the contract is entered into and that agreed with it or third party that the recipient bequeathed his/her rights and duties. Until the third party expresses his/her consent, the contract is only valid between Adrop and client.
The personal details of the client or recipient needed for communication will only be used in order to fulfil the contract, including booking the experience or changes to the contract. The client or recipient agrees to these Terms and Conditions and agrees his personal details (to the extent of contact information of name, last name, phone number, email and address) will be used in order to fulfil the obligations of the contract and the internal analysis of Adrop. Adrop statistically analyses the data of online store usage. This data does not contain personal details.
In case the recipient is a different entity than the client, their personal details can only be used to fulfil the obligations of the contract. Any further processing requires a prior express approval.
Adrop informs the client and recipient:
1) of their right to request an amendment of their personal data,
2) of their right of access to personal data as per paragraph 12 of personal data protection act, i.e. the right to request information about the personal data processing and Adrop is obligated to provide this information without further delay,
3) if they find or suspect that Adrop processes their personal data in a way that infringes the protection of their private or personal lives or the law, especially if the personal data is inaccurate given the way they are processed, the client or recipient can ask for an explanation and request Adrop to amend such state of affairs, especially regarding blocking, corrections or disposal of personal details.
Personal details are stored according to the binding regulations of the Czech Republic, especially the personal details protection act. All acquired personal details are used exclusively for internal purposes and are not disclosed to third parties. There is an exception in the form of providers and third parties providing transport, who are given personal data to the minimum necessary extend in order to fulfil the obligations of the contract. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the client or recipient agrees that the transport provider uses the personal data above in order to deliver his/her services and that the transport provider can authorize third parties to do so.
Personal details are fully secured against misuse and/or abuse. The data is kept in electronic or printed form.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the client or recipient acknowledges that according to paragraph 7 article 3 of services of informational companies act Adrop is authorized to use electronic contact (email) in order to distribute commercial statements regarding its own products or services Adrop similar to those that Adrop already provided to the client or recipient. As per paragraph 5 article 5 of personal data protection act Adrop is furthermore authorized to process personal details of name, surname and address in order to promote its services and goods. Such activity can continue until the client or recipient expressly declines such services.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the client or recipient agrees their electronic contact details will be used to distribute commercial statements regarding products, service or goods of Adrop's partners. This consent can be cancelled at any time.
All content and information in the online store are exclusively owned by Adrop or related persons. Such content or information cannot be used or amended in any way without prior consent.
The online store can contain links to other websites of third parties; Adrop is in no way responsible for the content of such websites or their offered services.
3. The contract
The subject of this contract is the obligation of Adrop to provide experience or deliver the goods described in the contract (in the order and it's confirmation) and the obligation of the client to pay Adrop the agreed price and the obligation of client or recipient to use the experience within the period stated on the voucher.
The order constitutes a proposal to enter into the contract. The contract is agreed when Adrop confirms the order. If the contract is agreed to the benefit of the recipient, the recipient is only authorized upon acceptance. The client is obligated to acquaint the recipient with the agreement and these Terms and Conditions. The recipient expresses his acceptance of the agreement and the Terms and Conditions by booking a date of experience or by using the voucher. Until then it is the client who is entitled to the experience or product that they procured for the recipient (same if the recipient declines to accept).
The client will receive confirmation e-mail with voucher.
The order can be placed in the following way:
• a booking form in the online store,
3.2 Confirming the order
Adrop will accept the order by email. Adrop reserves the right to decline an order for whatever reason.
3.3 Packaging and transport fees
Adrop commits to deliver the package to the email address in the booking form.
3.4 Experience performance
The experience is provided to recipient with a valid voucher. The voucher can be forwarded to a third person, while the original recipient is obligated to inform the new one of his/her rights and obligations as per the agreement and these Terms and Conditions. The transfer is allowed until the recipient exercises his/her right to the experience. The experience cannot be exchanged for money.
3.5 Voucher validity
Validity can be found on the voucher. After the validity date on the voucher the recipient loses his/her claim on the experience and Adrop's obligation expires. The recipient cannot claim the money back.
3.6 Rights and obligations
The recipient is obliged to self-asses whether he/she is physically eligible to safely participate in the experience. The possible limitations that may apply to certain experiences offered (e.g. age, state of health, medical exam requirement) are always stated in the offer of each experience and the recipient must provide all documentation necessary. Adrop is not responsible for any possible damages incurred as a result of such documentation being invalid or incomplete.
The recipient assumes full responsibility for undergoing the experience.
The recipient must get to the place of experience at the given time at his/her own cost. The recipient must provide a valid voucher. If the recipient cannot provide a valid voucher, he/she will be denied the experience and it constitutes as serious breach of his/her obligations under the contract.
If the recipient does not reach 15 years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult. If the recipient does not reach 18 year of age at the time of experience, the client must provide a consent of his/her legal representative.
At the point of the service/experience taking place Adrop will provide a person responsible for training the recipient in all obligations and conditions, which he/she must follow during the experience.
Te provider may decline to provide the service in case the client or recipient or other present persons are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances or are not medically eligible for the service. In such situation the recipient will be denied the experience and it constitutes a major breach of his/her obligations.
4. Price and payment conditions
The price of the experience is specified in the order when the contract is being entered into. The price always contains the respective VAT. The price can only be paid using a payment card in the online store.
5. Delivery and acceptance
The ordered package will be sent by email within 3 working days after the following conditions being met:
• order acceptance and
• reception of payment.
6. Cancelling the contract
Adrop reserves the right to immediately cancel the contract if:
• The experience is no longer provided by the provider. Adrop immediately informs the recipient about possible cancellation. In such situations the recipient can get his/her money back. The recipient can exchange the refund for a different experience. The recipient must pay the price difference. In case the recipient paid more, Adrop will refund the difference.
• a major breach of obligations under the contract occurs, perpetrated by the client or recipient, especially if no valid voucher can be provided at the point of execution, the necessary documentation is not provided, the recipient does not meet the required date and place or if he/she turns up in state ineligible for the experience. In such situations Adrop is entitled to have its incurred costs covered, up to 100% of the experience, and will incorporate such costs into any possible refunds.
Recipient has the right to immediately cancel the contract if:
• Adrop commits a major breach of its obligations under the contract. In such situations the recipient can get his/her money back.
The recipient that is also consumer
• has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days from the day after the package being delivered, if the contract was entered into remotely (internet, email, phone etc.), without a reason and full refund claim. If the consumer decides to exercise this right, he/she must submit the cancellation in writing to Adrop, either by email or post. In case the contract is cancelled, the consumer is responsible for costs of goods returns and if the contract was entered into remotely, cost of goods return if these goods cannot be returned by post. The consumer pays the proportionate price of an experience which execution was already started.
• does not have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days from the day following the package delivery, if the experience was executed with his/her prior consent before the 14 days period expiry.
7. Date bookings and cancellations
The booking is place by client when the contract is entered into. The booking is mandatory.
by Adrop (Activeczech.com)
• more than 7 days before the agreed date: the recipient has the right to agree on a new date.
• if the cancellation occurs later, the recipient has the right to agree on a new and his/her possible travel cost will be covered.
• as required by force majeure, especially inclement weather conditions with experiences that depends on the weather. The recipient has the right to agree on a new date.
• if the experience is no longer provided by the provider. The recipient has the right to order a different experience, the difference in price has to be paid or refunded.
If the validity of the voucher expires under such circumstances, it is prolonged by 3 month from the date of the order cancellation.
by client or recipient
• more than 15 days before the agreed date: the client has the right to be refunded full price of the experience.
• 14 to 7 days before the agreed date: the client has the right to be refunded 50% of the price.
• later cancellation invalidates the voucher and Adrop is not bound to act on it.
8. Change, returns and responsibility for damages
The experience cannot be changed or exchanged.
All returns must be submitted in writing with a reasonable period of time, but no later than 5 days after the experience was provided. Adrop must provide the consumer with a written confirmation that will state when he/she exercised his/her right, what is being returned and in which way does the consumer want to it be dealt with; furthermore it has to contain the date and the way the return is settled, including amendments and its duration, or a written decline of the return. Adrop make a decision immediately, in complicated case within three working days. This period does not include the time needed to properly ascertain the defects. The return, including fixing a defect, must be processed without unnecessary delay, that is within 30 days at the latest, unless a longer period is agreed with the consumer. If it is not processed within this period it constitutes a major breach of the contract.
The return is filed at the Adrop registered address as in these Terms and Conditions.
8.3 Responsibility for damages
Adrop is responsible for providing the experience or goods in a timely manner. It is further responsible for delivery of the package and/or goods in a timely manner.
The service is provided at a quality level as per the legal requirements and/or at a level at which it is usually provided.
The recipient assumes full responsibility for undergoing the experience. The recipient must self-asses whether he/she is physically eligible to safely participate in the experience. The recipient must follow the provider's instructions. If damages related to the experience occur, the provider must provide first aid and further cooperate in order to cover any damages.
The recipient is responsible caused by Adrop to the provider or supplier.
All material and information in the online store is exclusively owned by Adrop s.r.o. or is being used according to a valid licence. Such content or information cannot be used or amended in any way without prior consent. The photographs can differ from the experience itself, but not the contracted content.
These Terms and Conditions apply as of 17.12.2015
Enjoy our services